Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kenapa Saya BerBlog

..kenapa nak buat blog?sebab ikut orang?nak jana pendapatan or just suka2 nak abadikan citer kat alam maya....

..for me..wp dah lama dah jadik silent reader/rider ..seronok bace blog org...ketawa sesorang kat depan pc..trigger me that blogging can give effects to someone life..seriously..its like you touched someone heart..and leaved your mark there...and then i realized that i want to be someone that touch the other heart in my own way,in my own words....give info,make people laugh,sharing experiences, give tips...yeah..i want to be that someone..someone that others looking forward to read her blog everyday......(datang mana lak ayat omputeh ni)..

..and as quoted from Hanis Zalikha blog, why not we generate some income from the blog,dari blog saje2( if possible,why not)...thats why there are nuffnang signs in my blog....(manalah tau ade rejeki)...

...erm..hopefully i can blog everyday..being a person who are near to your heart..sharing..

...d kesempatan ni i nak ucap thank you to kuizikel...your blog inspired me, not only from your stories...but you open readers to others( geng blogger)..keep up the good work!

1 comment:

kuizikel said...

wah glemer lak aku.. hehehehe.. keep on blogging my fren! enjoy reading yours as well...